Monday, June 17, 2013

Spring 2013 is here!

Welcome all to the bountiful Spring 2013 Season! I have been back on Red Clover Farms for 4 years now, and we are celebrating the start of another season.

What a ride - I'll tell ya. Some of you have been there from the start - the lightning strike, the hurricanes, the farm markets - some of you fine people have traveled all over the state to pick up your produce like a rock-n-roll groupies -  I am so thankful to you all. Without your positive support, I couldn't have continued.
I always tell everyone - it's not all glitz and glamour folks - and believe me, re-establishing a working farm is the hardest physical and emotional challenge I have ever had - but it has also been the most rewarding experience of my life.

Getting to know all of you through the Farm Markets & The General Store in Seymour, has been such a blessing. I've realized the importance of a strong community, and have seen how it can positively impact individual lives. By sharing stories, recipes, knowledge and talents - I have met so many amazing people, and am so happy that I can provide a space where everyone can gather together. One thing that I learned over the years, is that everyone has a story - and everyone has a passion. It's so wonderful to share those joys.

I look forward to seeing you all soon at The General Store!

xo farmer kim