Saturday, June 25, 2011

Featured Members

Each month we will be featuring one of our members, and they will be listed in our CSA Member Of the Month Page. So if you would like to be a part of getting highlighted within the community, I will be more than happy to do so for you! (Just send me your info!)

We all have unique talents, and skills and educational backgrounds. Let's network and keep it local people!

I'm launching our Member of the Month page with our very own David T. of Stamford. I decided to start with David because he sells Energy Bands, which are rubber, and when I got struck by lightning and the doctor asked me if I was wearing anything rubber like shoes, I said "No", but then said "Wait, I was wearing my rubber Energy Band".

So David and I have been chuckling about the Energy Band saving my life (even though don't try this at home kids, I was very very lucky to survive the lightning strike and do not recommend playing with lightning). So we have been joking that now that I have this band on I can battle lightning, tornados, floods and hurricanes!

So check him out, and meet David T.