Sunday, June 26, 2011

Health Updates Page

I am going to be using this page (to the right under the home link) for my status and health updates. Alot of people want to know what it is like to get hit by lightning, and I am learning about (and experiencing) some of the after effects. Many people and even doctors dont know alot about lightning strikes and the damage that they can cause internally because they are so rare. This page is to educate.

Also, if anyone would like to share any related heath topics, email me the information so I can include it. Maybe a condition that you have, or that a family member has, that you want to bring some light to. You can include early warning signs, ways to prevent, natural health solutions and your own personal experience.

This page is intended to promote a health-wise community. Let's take care of ourselves and eachother!